Author Topic: International banking system  (Read 11836 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: International banking system
« Topic Start: January 04, 2014, 07:14:33 PM »
I think the main problem is that we already have a lot of gold around for everyone, mainly in Dwilight, where everyone is Lord. In some realms, like in Sirion, we have our own way to distribute gold and I can just imagine the tons of gold some old people have with them. I know because I'm used to donate a lot of it, send it to my family or just keep it around. It's usual to keep 1/2k gold in bonds with my rich characters.

However, I can imagine a situation where a Priest of a poor religion try a loan to build a temple or something like this. Or Adventurers... maybe poor Lords that wants to build up in their regions fastest than he wants to wait for a certain number of taxes. In the end, I think the continent you choose will determine much of the success or failure of this idea. Mainly because few people will care to help, in a way or another, an enemy.

"The bank is an institution that lend us money if we present sufficient evidence that we doesn't need money at all..." - Baron of Itararé.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!