Author Topic: International banking system  (Read 12016 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: International banking system
« Reply #15: January 24, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »
Your grants/fees are much to high on the grants side. Your giving 500 a month to your biggest grant, but only taking 80 s month from your biggest debtor. That's completely opposite to what you need. Overall, you need a lot more fees in order for the guild to generate revenue.

Sorry it didn't line up right when I copied and pasted.

500 is the cost to become a gold class creditor, they get an 80 gold grant. The highest debtor has a 100 gold fee.

Guilds can't work as a bank, because as others have stated, any lord can easily game this by dumping a ton of gold before taxes, and withdrawing it all just after. Heck, he can probably hike taxes just for tax days, and I think that as far as guilds are concerned, it'd be as if taxes were high all along.

I addressed that already. Hiking taxes would harm his region and piss off all his knights and then on top of that I'd kick him out of the guild because I intend to make all branch managers swear to a maximum tax rate. You can't hike taxes on just guilds you'd have to raise the base region tax rate. I'm pretty sure when you hike taxes on just tax day you only get that last day's taxes at a higher rate.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:31:38 PM by pcw27 »