Author Topic: Wounds worsening or mechanics harassing players.  (Read 8071 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
But doesn't that point out the problem with the current system? Do nothing dukes aren't going to get seriously wounded. Inactive older characters get off Scott free while active ones who are still doing things in game get punished with a very frustrating feature.

What if they just made it roll a fixed period you'll be wounded for? Would that hurt the balance so much? The other players will still have no idea when the character will be back, but the player of the wounded character can just note the time and not have to log in to check every day. I agree that this frustrating to keep logging in to find they're still wounded, or more wounded, or to see them starting to recover only to get worse again. I'd rather just see "you'll be able to move again in 6 days".

We can also make it a rule that you can't relay this information should you have another character in the same game world.

I've always been of the opinion that the game is too rewarding to those who play it safe and too harsh on those who take risks to live things up.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron