Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Nothoi vs Riombara & Thalmarkin?

Started by Naidraug, January 15, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanyon

Eirikr

Quote from: Fleugs on January 15, 2014, 05:09:27 PM
Thalmarkin's reasons are legitimate enough for what it is doing. Besides, I agree that this is a nice (new) alternative to the same old wars that Battlemaster knows.

The Barony of Makar did these kinds of raids a long time ago, but didn't have the power to back it up by the time I'd joined the game. (We still raided, but I think we rarely fielded more than 8k CS.)

Even if it's not new, though, I do agree that it's a nice turn from the deep politics and large ally structures clashing.

jaune

And Thalmarkin doesnt have to worry to face destiny of BoM, AA will protect it!

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Eirikr

Quote from: jaune on January 17, 2014, 07:40:47 PM
And Thalmarkin doesnt have to worry to face destiny of BoM, AA will protect it!

-Jaune

Yay! It is funny how you and I are in the complete opposite situation over on Atamara. Good to be working with you for once, though.

Miriam Ics

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Lorgan

Quote from: Miriam Ics on January 24, 2014, 08:58:18 PM
Does he still have some?

Only 42 left. And they weren't even of any use because walls and cavalry don't mix. Every battle I was just a big target standing still. Then again, they were very pretty.

Disturbedyang

BUMP! Just so that it might happen :p

Velax

Moderator note: No pointless bumps, please. If you've got something of value to add to a thread, do so. Otherwise, don't.