Author Topic: Decay of infrastructure from lack of population  (Read 24112 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Re: Barca
« Reply #30: May 11, 2011, 02:53:12 AM »
I have an itching feeling that some people actually think that seriously though. ...Both parts. And that is a bit unsettling. Not sure if they're aware that I am in fact capable of OOC/IC separation (Woah, shock, huh?) for the latter. And for the former...Let's just say I know how lots of links work (Because I've tried them out and recorded what happened on a notepad file...) and what happens in certain situations (Did I mention notepad is your friend?), even without having access to the code like Anaris and Foundation and Tom, because I make wild guesses that happen to be less incorrect than somewhat correct. I also keep notes of observations that are obscure (So no, I'm not that obsessed that I would actually make a spreadsheet of links corresponding to their game-mechanics effects with subsheets linked to the different options for some pages with a dropdown menu. No, I'm not using strangely specific denial either. I really don't have such a spreadsheet, and even if I did I wouldn't share it with you.)