Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 114846 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #150: March 01, 2014, 04:12:16 PM »
So long as the Dev team is patient with it (I'm assuming so, since it is a moving glacier). I've already emigrated 1 noble, and I'm sure there will others shuffling about until noble density stabilizes after regions freeze. If the western side of Dwilight is cleared, it could take quite some time.

Yeah; we're hoping that at least a significant number of nobles from Western Dwilight move to Eastern Dwilight. In general, though, as long as a large proportion of players don't leave the game, even with some redistribution the reduction in regions should significantly increase the noble density in the remainder of the regions.

And yes, glaciers move slowly. No worries about it gliding along at a rate of a region per turn or something like that ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan