Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 114081 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #330: March 04, 2014, 03:58:04 AM »
 ;) Sure will RP the way I want yawns.. i've almost accepted the position to freeze/infest the islands... almost

Damaging mm perhaps since it is gone, should of been a bit more ambiguous ill admit to that.

However, if I am not mistaken and I don't believe so for all the messages on Dwilight is it not the sole contient that is focused on RPing? What nobles vote on abandoning their realm? What nobles consider abandoning their lively hood? I am not directly attempting to point a finger at who created such a vote. I am pointing a finger at the event itself and informing us of it.

Any realm affected will move accordingly, but now geez is everyone going to go buddy up and join their friends on the western contient or become Perdans or Tarans?

I heard all this concerning culture and history, but are people going to really leave that behind?

Perhaps i'm just to passionate about the culture of realms and had bright endeavors that will never take root and bear fruit upon the tree I planned to eat from.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)