Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 110844 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #60: February 07, 2014, 10:16:40 PM »
Now i'm on a bit whiny mood :P

This is propably good and fun... BUT, same problem as these invasions have had previously on BT is occuring, those who have war going, suffers most on these and those lazy butts who chill out and play SimMaster this is just good entertainment and finally some action.

For future, if these happens again, i would suggest startings of these (possible invasions) should start from those realms which are not in war, and mayby give slight continent wide event to hint out those in war to get some sort of warning.

Dont get me wrong, this really is prolly fun and needed to do, just suggestion that it wouldnt put certain realms too bad position compared to others (especially those realms which are doing what everybody should be doing WAR!) :)

You knew this was going on and still sent armies into Fronen. That's not the game or the GMs' fault. You could have pulled back and been no worse off than the realms at peace.

Heck, I'd even challenge that assertion. At least your forces are mobilized. A realm that has been a peace too long needs to grease its gears.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron