Author Topic: No message for BT?  (Read 5344 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: No message for BT?
« Topic Start: March 03, 2014, 07:39:14 PM »
Caelum had way too many internal problems. Recovering the depopulated regions, constant monster plagues, internal political struggles, all contributed to making us mostly ineffectual and useless. And besides, it was obvious from the start that Sint was doomed.

I had to say that lack of action contributed to lack of nobles and hence all those that was happening. I had to start the war with Fronen to stop people from leaving after the demoralized war lost with Thalmarkin. Sometimes, you have to do something even though you are not ready. And you will definitely not be ready enough. We did not even plan much at the start of the war, we just declared and go along with it not knowing how capable Fronen is. Our resources and noble counts including Ar Agyr was actually equal at the start of the war despite their ranting anyway and the face that there were two different realms, it is much harder for us to coordinate.

The point is, you can always collaborate with some other realms just to create an issue out of nothing. Just like how i did it to Sint. Melhed would had fought them had our war with Fronen had not protracted that long. Damn Fingolfin for getting to them first.