Author Topic: Atanamir's grievances  (Read 8452 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Atanamir's grievances
« Topic Start: March 05, 2014, 05:08:49 PM »
Excuse me, but I am a fan of transparency.

Anaris

Dev Team
    Honourable King
        AOL Instant Messenger - danaris@me.com
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Online)

"Irony"
« Sent to: Atanamir on: Today at 04:21:34 PM »

Delete

You come on here posting a long rant against the devs, accusing us of all manner of nasty things...what, exactly, did you think was going to happen?

Actually, exactly what happened. I was not expecting you to understand the essence of my message.
You say it was a rant, I say it was just another truth, one that I find more logical and entertaining.
You say it was an accusation of nasty things, I actually only said that I understand and supported now that you had to do what you had to do.
It's all good, I know and I agree you had to stop some realms from being too successful. I am fully behind this event! (caution, irony!)
I think also that my truth is one people that can live better with than with the current explanations, but that is not the same for everyone, obviously.

If your opinion of the devs was true, and we were really the power-hungry petty overlords you think we are, why would we let something like that remain there?

Did I say any opinion on the developers? You said that...

And if your opinion is false, then all the awful accusations you make are baseless and purely insulting, and thus have no place on the forum.

I fully agree!

The only real difference, Atanamir, is that if I were the petty tyrant you think I am, I would have made sure some time ago that you were no longer even around to speak poorly of me. So think on that.

And there you reveal your true face....
But you shouldn't feel attacked or even angry, cause as I said, I have now understood this IG event and support its effects.
It was indeed needed and I feel really honoured that all my realms or alliances were chosen to be limited to some effect.
I know, we were simply too good, and that's ok. (caution, irony!)

Report To Admin
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan