Author Topic: Atanamir's grievances  (Read 8441 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Atanamir's grievances
« Topic Start: March 05, 2014, 05:15:41 PM »
Excuse me, but I am a fan of transparency.

And I am a fan of not hijacking an existing thread for what is really a personal grievance between you and the dev team.

Actually, exactly what happened. I was not expecting you to understand the essence of my message.
You say it was a rant, I say it was just another truth, one that I find more logical and entertaining.

You don't get to decide what's true. Reality gets to decide what's true. It's not just what's "more logical and entertaining" to you.

You say it was an accusation of nasty things, I actually only said that I understand and supported now that you had to do what you had to do.
It's all good, I know and I agree you had to stop some realms from being too successful. I am fully behind this event! (caution, irony!)
I think also that my truth is one people that can live better with than with the current explanations, but that is not the same for everyone, obviously.

Again, you're trying to declare things as truth that are just your paranoid conspiracy theories.

Did I say any opinion on the developers? You said that...

You didn't have to explicitly state, "This is my opinion of the developers." Your post (and other posts in the past) made your opinion of us quite clear.

I fully agree!

Then why did you post it in the first place?

And there you reveal your true face....

Right...because....wait, what? I'm sorry, I don't follow your logic.

What I said there was that if I was a petty tyrant of the type your posts attempt to make me out to be, I would have made sure to permanently silence someone who was repeatedly badmouthing my "reign". As in, you'd be banned from the forum and the game.

So...I'm really not sure where you're going with that.

But you shouldn't feel attacked or even angry, cause as I said, I have now understood this IG event and support its effects.
It was indeed needed and I feel really honoured that all my realms or alliances were chosen to be limited to some effect.
I know, we were simply too good, and that's ok. (caution, irony!)

Passive-aggressive behaviour doesn't win you any points, Atanamir. And if it pisses me off when you try to weasel your way around like this, what do you think Tom will think of it?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan