Author Topic: So I Want To Be A Trader...  (Read 2400 times)

House le Drake

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: So I Want To Be A Trader...
« Topic Start: March 16, 2014, 02:26:09 AM »
Thanks for the positive feedback; is it obvious I know nothing (resisting the urge to say Jon Snow)?  My realm is on the verge of a migration; some are concerned about my sudden changing to Trader, but really, this is how I want to benefit them.  If I can learn to trade effectively and get people trusting the judgment calls and requests I make with the truffle shuffle (well, Food shuffle, but I couldn't resist calling it that) I can bring gold and food to our column on the march.

Or would, anyway, if there were any Caravans available to buy.  :P  Unless I'm misunderstanding, and they aren't available under Paraphenelia (although they're listed under that in the Wiki)?  They're not even a an option that's been grayed out, although I've been assuming that that's because our Capital doesn't have the necessary facilities to build them or something.

Ideally, my goal is (in the future) to be my realm's Banker.  After all, it seems the most effective combination: trade far and wide for the good of the realm.  The ability to broker deals between multiple lords seems an incredibly useful ability in that regard.
"what is best in life?" "To see your enemies driven before you and laminate their women."