Author Topic: Ice is Nice  (Read 14184 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Ice is Nice
« Topic Start: April 07, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »
We had just ended a cruel long war with Astrum and then this happened we didnt stand a chance. What Asylon could have become after absolutely years of hard work only to see it shattered by the Dev's and GM's makes me sick. Especially when it seems so one-sided. Im still here enjoying the game but its very clear that there seems to be something very unfair going on.

Life is unfair. There's no way around it.

And there was no way to effectively remove half of Dwilight's regions that would not be unfair. Maybe you would have preferred a different way, a way that hut someone else, instead of you. But that would just have been unfair to them, instead.

The only way to avoid being unfair would have been to double the number of players on Dwilight, and that just wasn't going to happen.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan