Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 150157 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #75: June 09, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »
Other coalition: could we coordinate to end up in the same town? I suppose a hero in our or your coalition could be on IRC and they can join together?

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: June 09, 2011, 11:04:24 AM »
Unfortunately we don't have any heroes yet. If I can manage to be the last guy in this town, I would get it. But I doubt it, as there are 5 heroes with us, and still a total of 21 people :)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: June 09, 2011, 11:49:56 AM »
I think we do though. So we could come after you guys. What's the status of the people in the other coalition?

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: June 09, 2011, 11:54:30 AM »
Two are not in a game at the moment, one joined 3 days ago, one joined today and I'm on my fifth day. The one who joined today seems to be racking up frequent camper miles, so it shouldn't be too long ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:58:31 AM by Bael »

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: June 09, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »
Haha :)  If you want to be all together in a town, you should ask them to wait before joining a new one :)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #80: June 09, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
Our coalition is waiting right now, not joining. 4/5 are ready, so if you guys, like, well, totally unlikely, but... you know... not that it happens much... but if you die... we could join a town with at least most people from both coalitions in it.

But you need to coordinate with our hero, I think Squishy? You need to join when he's online so he can immediately follow behind.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: June 10, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Haha :)  If you want to be all together in a town, you should ask them to wait before joining a new one :)

hehe, that would be nice, yes. I tried it once...and three managed to gather. But then one of them decided to join a town just one day before myself and the other came out of a town.

Our coalition is waiting right now, not joining. 4/5 are ready, so if you guys, like, well, totally unlikely, but... you know... not that it happens much... but if you die... we could join a town with at least most people from both coalitions in it.

But you need to coordinate with our hero, I think Squishy? You need to join when he's online so he can immediately follow behind.

It would be good to do this. The best time to join is 11:30 if squishy is able to make it then.

PS: I'm not sure if the people from the coalition that I am a part of still read this thread, so I've posted the idea through to the Coalition board to see what they think of it. PPS: Night 6 now, should make it through :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:37:12 PM by Bael »

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: June 12, 2011, 04:04:37 PM »
11:30 in what time zone?  I'm available every day 6pm-10pm EST than weekends pretty much 7am-10pm.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: June 12, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »
I was thinking of the in-game time. Right after the attack has happened and the game has become available again for the new day.

Ps: it looks like my town is going to wipe tonight. There will then be 3 of us ready to join.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:04:38 PM by Bael »

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: June 12, 2011, 08:48:36 PM »
Sweet we're ready for a new town as well.  You join a town which will be random and then we'll follow with me choosing the town as a hero.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: June 12, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »
Perfect! Having +5 members in one town would be awesome :)

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: June 13, 2011, 12:19:05 AM »
Anything from the other coalition yet?

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: June 13, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
Ok so last night didn't happen, we'll try again tonight after the horde.  However, if we don't hear anything shortly after the turn change then we'll be joining a town.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: June 13, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »
Hi all,

Sorry for the wait, I'm afraid I don't clarify my intentions enough sometimes. Because the time after the attack is 11:30 at night here, I'm not normally on at that time. Together with gathering the people in our coalition, I wasn't expecting it to start the new town last night. Once again, sorry for not making my intentions clear.

I'll make sure to be on tonight though, so we can get it kicked off. I'll message the coalition so that we can be ready to join one, and then immediately afterward post what town we have joined on the board.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: June 13, 2011, 02:17:46 PM »
Well, whenever you join a town, Bael, your coalition will follow (at least those players that are available). So the vital thing is that you let Squishy know ASAP when you join a town, so he can follow you before it's full.