Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Die2Nite

Started by Tom, May 18, 2011, 02:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: squishymaster on July 02, 2011, 01:28:55 AM
So joining a Distant Town as a hero with over 100 soul points did indeed drag my coalition with me :)

Damn, and I'm not with you. But the town I have right now is really cool. Veggie field and almost 300 defenses up on day 4. Few deaths so far, strong scavenging troops, strong builders - we get over 100 AP into building every day, reliably. Really rocks. We'll get around 350 zombies tonight, and I'm not afraid.

Nathan

Quote from: Tom on July 02, 2011, 12:25:18 PM
Damn, and I'm not with you. But the town I have right now is really cool. Veggie field and almost 300 defenses up on day 4. Few deaths so far, strong scavenging troops, strong builders - we get over 100 AP into building every day, reliably. Really rocks. We'll get around 350 zombies tonight, and I'm not afraid.

I had a town like that, we managed to get to day 10 before someone used our Concrete Blocks on Foundations instead of a Stone Cannon and we got killed :(

Just be sure to watch out for people wasting Nuts & Bolts and Concrete Blocks, gets ridiculously difficult to get them when the zombies start to surround the town.

squishymaster

Sounds awesome Tom good luck :)

squishymaster

Do we have any heroes in the game?

I'd like to restructure the coalitions like a lot of people have been asking for but we can't do it without that question being answered.  Which is why I keep asking.

Bael

Sounds like you guys are doing well :)

Klingzog did a good job in getting us into a 100+ town, so hopefully ours will also proceed smoothly!

Nathan

Quote from: Bael on July 03, 2011, 03:26:26 PM
Klingzog did a good job in getting us into a 100+ town, so hopefully ours will also proceed smoothly!

And then I died on night one, GO ME! I ROCK! ¬¬

I'll be crying into my idiocy quilt if anyone needs me...

Bael

Quote from: Nathan on July 04, 2011, 12:29:25 AM
And then I died on night one, GO ME! I ROCK! ¬¬

I'll be crying into my idiocy quilt if anyone needs me...

lol :D

Well, it looks like we just hit a 120zed spike (140 - 160 on day 2) so its not looking that great now...

Phellan

I've joined in now as well, name Phellan

Bael

Quote from: Phellan on July 04, 2011, 09:17:31 PM
I've joined in now as well, name Phellan

Good to have you on-board :) You will likely be getting an invite from Bluelake, although there has been talk of reorganising the coalitions. We should now have 13 people playing.

Updated:
QuoteForum Name...........Die2Nite Name

Squishymaster.....Squishymaster
Bluelake...............bluelake
Shizzle..................Shizzle
Tom......................Balanuir
Telrunya..............Telrunya
D'Este..................Deste
Bael......................Baelorr
Fleugs..................Fleugs
Nathan.................Klingzog
Tony J..................Zakilevo
<none>.................Mav24 (friend of Klingzog)
DoctorHarte.........DoctorHarte
Phellan.................Phellan

squishymaster

There will not be a reorganization.  We only have room for two coalitions, everyone else will have to play on their own.

Zakilevo

Man.. the new map was so big. It's too bad we got a huge zombie spike on day 2.

Bael

Quote from: Tony J on July 05, 2011, 08:30:27 AM
Man.. the new map was so big. It's too bad we got a huge zombie spike on day 2.

Yeah, I was looking forward to it. And we could have survived I reckon, if people weren't already planning for day 10 :/

PS: I'm going to try get to the corner of our map Zak. See whats down there :)

Zakilevo

damn I want to go with you but I spent all my hour burying dead people :(

Bluelake

DoctorHarte isn't playing, and Phellan already joined a coalition.
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.

Nathan

Guess what I forgot to do again? 2nd veteran town, second time I forget to log in before day one attack...