Author Topic: War Island Realm Flavours  (Read 28148 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: War Island Realm Flavours
« Reply #15: May 18, 2014, 05:14:05 PM »
I am against this procedure actually that already found majorities can determine a whole continent here.

If you have a majority in a given realm during the startup phase, you can change its theming to whatever you want anyway.

About the Theocracy, I find it useless to have a Theocracy on an Island where religions are not allowed.

As I said quite clearly, religions are allowed. They will just have no power to influence the war directly through game mechanics.

I may also say that the tyranny form was the one who won the WI most times. Why killing then something that has worked?

I didn't realize that the point of setting the startup conditions was to choose the winner by making one realm a tyranny.

RP was of course always part of WI, but as something voluntary and which evolved naturally, not something determined from the start.

Again, all this will do is allow those who have some interesting ideas for RP to get them up a few days earlier than they would be able to otherwise.

If the people in the realms don't accept the themes, they won't survive. That's no different from the way it's always been.

I may also concur here with Fleugs, giving so much weight to RP from the start will also encourage players who are schemers to bring their gameplay to WI.

I don't really see how giving each realm a theme from the start has anything to do with attracting schemers.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan