Author Topic: Issues with the War Improvements Package  (Read 6115 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with the War Improvements Package
« Reply #15: June 11, 2014, 12:36:57 PM »
Food is balanced on an island wide scale. There will be local variation, particularly since all balancing is done without regard to political borders. We don't balance realms.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 18, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »
I agree, and I will make such an announcement. I think I also want to add in a clear message in the region report when there's nothing particular going on, but it's dropping because it's above this "normal" level.

Sorry to get back to this, but can we get an announcement on what the new normal should be? I see a lot of people worried in-game.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 18, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »
Sorry to get back to this, but can we get an announcement on what the new normal should be? I see a lot of people worried in-game.

Absolutely. I will make this announcement later today, and also add messages to indicate that a region's stats are dropping because they are above the "new normal."

Sorry about the delay; I've been kind of in a daze since I got the War Island and Region Buffs live.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 18, 2014, 03:22:24 PM »
Absolutely. I will make this announcement later today, and also add messages to indicate that a region's stats are dropping because they are above the "new normal."

Sorry about the delay; I've been kind of in a daze since I got the War Island and Region Buffs live.

Thanks!
After all it's a roleplaying game.