Author Topic: Welcome to the South Island!  (Read 35114 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the South Island!
« Reply #90: July 09, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »
Penchant,

Your post is full of inaccuracies.  I never once asked for a screen shot.  I was never caught plotting against the government because there was no plot I was involved in despite being asked to participate in 2,or 3 rebel movements.  The banker did post a letter applying for banker.  Himoura didn't protest the banker he protested the Ruler...

That pretty much negated all the "factual" statements you just made.  Further I admit that my choice of words about the Darkan clique were bad.  I was trying to say that they don't break that rule and if you re read what I wrote I specifically said they weren't an OOC clan.  I said they were inclusive with the lower level positions but it was unlikely anyone else would get government, city/town lords or dukes.

None of that even got brought up until we were accused of being a clique and so I started using that word to describe them.  I was not the first to bring it OOC.  That doesn't make my actions right.  I lost my temper and was blunt.  I stand by what I said, I just wish I had worded it differently.  The Darkan Clique has a history of taking over realms just as the Himoura's have a history of betrayal and subterfuge.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)