Author Topic: Sandalak! The Theocracy of, er, we haven't decided yet  (Read 30442 times)

kamandi

• Freeman
    • View Profile
I hear there was some rough times in Ikalak, too. At least one of the people in Sandalak left Ikalak over some controversy/drama.

Taselak had its own problems, though hopefully that unpleasantness has all been fixed.

In short: There is no perfect nirvana. Every realm has its problems. This is to be expected. A group of players assembled at random, containing several strong/stubborn personalities, has to work out the pecking order. People need to define where they all fit.

Also, this: http://xkcd.com/386/

People refuse to just f'ing let go! It doesn't matter that two dozen people *already* said "just shut up and let it all blow over", they just *have* to scream out their personal plea to everyone to just shut the hell up, because "hey, maybe everyone will listen to ME even though they've ignored everyone else's demand to shut up. I'm special!"

This is the kind of crap that happens when people take an IC argument into OOC. REALM-WIDE OOC ARGUING NEVER HELPS! People need to learn to keep their game IC. If they feel the need to go OOC, then do it by PM.

Holy cow.

You're way more worked up over this than I ever got. Maybe step away for a minute. Smell a flower. Pet a dog. Have a beer.

:D