Author Topic: delayed arrival  (Read 1643 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
delayed arrival
« Topic Start: May 26, 2011, 06:14:01 PM »
what is the criteria for it to appear?

i'm travelling from A to B. it takes 12 hours. i have 11 hours on hand. next turn i'm 1 hour away... but i think i didn't see a delay arrival link.

turn around and i see a delay arrival link... so i turn around again to see if i missed it... nope. no link. so turn around again.

so... i guess the question is... if you are really close to the destination, you won't see the link? does it simply freeze the ETA? or drag you closer (some random hours)? will you get sucked into battle if you are 1 hour away and freeze? how many times can you freeze before your men beat you up and leg it? (i mean.. you can't turn around too much)
firefox

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: delayed arrival
« Reply #1: May 26, 2011, 06:26:38 PM »
First thing:

Delayed arrival is only on testing at the moment.

Beyond that: The option should always appear unless you are one hour away from the destination.  It should not appear if you are one hour away, and you should not get sucked into battle.  If either of those happen, that's a bug, please report it.

If you have more hours than the time it takes to get to the region after factoring in all the scouts and infil delays and such, then you get set to one hour away, so you can't delay arrival again.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: delayed arrival
« Reply #2: May 26, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »
okie. thanks.
firefox