Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 39915 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Topic Start: June 24, 2014, 12:47:36 PM »
Jaune,

i m so glad you made the first move because i was about to start a thread as well for the matter.

Many of you know me and Alex (aka Atanamir) are friends in real life and i don't mean two people who met once or two ,but actual friends.

It is a player that dedicated time and soul into this game for 10 years. Yes he is competitive, yes certain chars of his are power hungry and manipulating but he has also shown in many realms strong and loyal dedication
Rp wise i have fought valiantly near to his chars and i have dueled to the death another and won his head.
He is a very good player. He is a player that is either loved or hated and that happens to strong personalities.

Speaking as a player and an ex Magistrate, yes sometimes he becomes too stubborn and competitive but a permanent lock?
As Jaune said multi cheaters that were caught in action twice were not perm banned from the game.

I thought we were trying to expand the community, not weaken it.

I took a pause of over a year in the game and learned news only through my boyfriend and about his family. I came back to see the downfall of Darka and what i ve noticed so far in both irc and game is OOC crap.

People get accused as players because other players can't stand their chars. Well qq and run to your corner.That  "butthurt" type of playing is not my style and i m sure it is none of the old players's style.

Every damn in game message comes with an OOC crap tag and people get dragged into ooc disputes over nothing. I am pretty sure this is the case as well for Alex only in this case it was most convenient because Alex had actually already one verdict on his neck.

You do not permanent lock people who love this game and community, people who have dedicated a pretty long time in this game while you leave the game to be driven by ooc crap.

As Evi i vouch for Alex.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-