Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 39918 times)

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
Re: Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Reply #45: June 25, 2014, 01:14:55 AM »
what I'm not okay with is the apparent lack of respect for the Titan process. If you don't believe they seriously consider issues, why would you even play the game?

The Titans have pretty much always had a respect/credibility problem from a part of the player base(partly why we had the magistrate experiment where things were hashed out in public, I think). They've made questionable decisions at times and people remember those. They don't remember the right decisions, but they remember the rejected cases where they felt slighted by another player. And when they do make a decision, for most players, all they get to see are the public warnings which often times leave you asking "what the heck happened to deserve that?". Then people will disagree with it because they don't know the full story and end up thinking the Titans don't know left from right.

That's about how it works from my experience. In all of that, the Titans aren't completely blameless.

Also, doesn't help that account locks etc. have only been announced to a single realm and not all the realms of the player. So people have ended up in situations where they find out their general has been locked out of the game and left wondering "WTF?"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:43:57 AM by LilWolf »
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.