Author Topic: Change H/P Class Requirements to Bonus Providers  (Read 3820 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Points 4 and 8 are about infiltrators and cavaliers. I have to admit that the options may not be the best. I have rarely strayed from warrior or priest classes so I have a hard time laying out how H/P could best impact their abilities.

*suspicious look*

Did you ninja-edit that, or am I just going blind?  ???

Anyway...

A lot of what you propose is already handled by skills, and honour already affects how much every class can recruit.

What would you think of, rather than having higher H&P straight-up increase effectiveness, it unlocks different options within the class?

I'm open to the idea of allowing anyone to become courtier, priest, trader, and maybe even diplomat. I don't think it's appropriate to completely remove the entrance requirements to infiltrator and cavalier, though. Those are meant to be advanced, elite classes.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan