Author Topic: Ease buying regions a little  (Read 18736 times)

Jens Namtrah

Re: Ease buying regions a little
« Reply #30: June 01, 2011, 03:25:47 PM »
I can 99.999% guarantee you that there will never, ever be any features added or tweaks made that make it easier for you to go off and found a realm all by yourself. 

of course you won't. because you've decided it doesn't fit your version of how you want the game played, and you write the code these days.

"There are rules and game mechanics simply to prevent or discourage people from have freedom to act out their characters in their own style."

---

Or in any other way isolate yourself and play your own separate game.

this shows that you still have your habit of skipping over what people are saying so that you can dash off another post as fast as possible. How is creating a new realm isolating yourself or playing a separate game? We are discussing using EXISTING game mechanics, but lightening the restrictions a little. "A person can create a meaningful roleplay in a realm without always being a follower on a team. If you wander off somewhere and start a new realm, as this thread is about, you don't block that event out from everyone and everything around you. "

You don't even read and think about what people are saying to you in these discussions.

Figure out your player retention problem yet? I was really shocked when I came back to Atamara.