Author Topic: Ease buying regions a little  (Read 18847 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Ease buying regions a little
« Reply #45: June 01, 2011, 09:07:37 PM »
btw, such a hostile tone in something which is aimed to be discussion, cuts any will to initiate discussion, present different idea, and sadly resembles similar causes of silence in game.

Stue, the problem is that Tom has made his opinion on colonization and starting new realms very, very clear.  I remember the same statements that Tim and Rob do, and there was no wiggle room in them.

Neither Tim nor Peter nor Rob nor I nor anyone else on the dev team can overrule Tom, and while Tom has been known to change his mind sometimes (this forum being one of them), it only happens rarely and never happens if you beat on him about it.

So, it is not a hostile attempt to silence discussion.  It's a repeated attempt to let you know that it does not, in point of fact, matter what reasoning you can bring to the table because Tom's position is clear.  Regardless of whether anyone on the dev team agrees with you or not, Tom's word is final, and he's given a statement on this subject.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"