Author Topic: Rape, Murder, Pillage  (Read 23428 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Rape, Murder, Pillage
« Reply #15: August 11, 2014, 02:24:48 PM »
I got several vulgar reports from RP's where i didnt even write very graphically about torture and killings and all those happened somewhere where other characters could not know about those... still got vulgar reports at Dwilight, i gave up and paused my char.

But back to this KRB, i have given up with this issue too. It seems to cause OOC frustrationa and bad wibes to people so i have stopped ot argue about it and use pillage and maraud... every time issue is brought up some people start to scream how nobles should not rape... It is soldiers who have been ordered to kill, rape and burn everything. Back when i was told about how my realm or army has done KRB i have said that it is not true and peasants are lying about the rape part, i was told by reports it was killing spree, not raping spree.

That would be an incredible misuse of the vulgarity button, if you ask me.

And I've never seen this. I've participated in various RPs of torture and ritual killings of people, including a leper colony, and never saw anyone object to it.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron