Author Topic: Is Morek dying?  (Read 12417 times)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Is Morek dying?
« Reply #15: September 12, 2014, 04:11:00 AM »
As someone in Barca, the southern war has been boring as !@#$. Aside from a bit of activity once in a blue moon for the last few months or so absolutely !@#$ all has happened. It barely even feels like a war and characters and players have been dropping like flies lately due to largely unrelated incidents.

I understand that people put a lot into their characters and their realm. I was one of the founders of Asylon, and colonized the first city for the colony by myself. I put years and years of my life into that realm. It was really the only character I've kept active for a long time. But when it comes down to it, you should do what you think is fun. If Barca is boring then go somewhere else. D'Hara and Fissoa, while they can't win battles, at least have troops moving around doing things. I'm sure their nobles are fairly active in the messages as well. I joined Luria pretty early after Asylon fell in Unterstrom and couldn't be happier. For me, my time in Luria so far I'd rank just up there with when Asylon was wiping out Astrum in terms of my personal all time Battlemaster experiences, going all the way back to when I joined in 2007. This game should be about fun, and if a realm can't provide that, then perhaps it is time to think about moving on, because there seems to be a lot of other realms on Dwilight providing great experiences right now.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:15:01 AM by Graeth »
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)