Author Topic: Ryu, Atanamir, now Erik... good guy BM!  (Read 30667 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ryu, Atanamir, now Erik... good guy BM!
« Topic Start: September 17, 2014, 06:32:09 PM »
My account was blocked by the Titans because of a "placeholder". As it seems, I cannot play a Duke with powers over his own regions and his own people, his oath and !@#$. Now I know how the others felt offended after open a game they played for years to receive a "generic message from the almighty Titans" saying you cannot play. While I cannot care anymore to open BM everyday, when I want to play, I want to be sure I can open the game I devoted a LOT of TIME and EFFORT. Years to become Duke to be kicked by a generic message, I must say... I understand now why they felt insulted.

I will not be hypocritical to say they doesn't failed or that I don't failed, but I failed to see the situation as a placeholder one. You will have to step back and see how many times different people did it in Sirion to give back region for imprisoned Lords instead of using me as a !@#$ing example. Bu hey, nothing is better to give the example with someone with a name instead of a silent Duke that do it without being reported... I don't know if I must laugh or puke.

It's funny how a small group of persons can take a situation and ruin your gameplay or your will to devote at least one more minute to the game you played for years. I don't even have a Magistrate or a "Court"  to defend myself, just the forum to "explain" myself -- and protest, of course -- as a spoiled child. You must review your system if you care with your PEOPLE. If you consider them or if they are useless at their first error.

Now what? I must be happy, wait three days to get back? Be appointed again or not to be appointed again... in any way, I will have to play everyday worried with a report, stepping in eggs here and there, without to say that after that, how do you think they will see the character I built for years be kicked out as nothing giving orders again!? I care less how they will see the player, while it's a true concern as well.

Maybe it's finally time to leave BM... maybe the Titans can find some fun playing alone.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:34:35 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!