Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Weather

Started by Sabrier, June 01, 2011, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurens88

and maybe loose a leg...or two 8)

Fleugs

In Corsanctum I tend to roleplay the seasons as if it were regular seasons from Western-Europe (Belgium, France, Netherlands... that general area).
Ardet nec consumitur.

Nosferatus

Quote from: Fleugs on June 22, 2011, 10:45:51 PM
In Corsanctum I tend to roleplay the seasons as if it were regular seasons from Western-Europe (Belgium, France, Netherlands... that general area).
Like belgium? who would want antyhing like belgium?
*shivers*
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Gustav Kuriga

Belgians, of course. And even then its only a vocal minority of Belgians.

vanKaya

This is funny because I envision Terran's woodlands to be like those of western Canada. And guess where I'm from haha
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.

Indirik

Southern Florida? ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vanKaya

Everyone's a comedian   ::).....

Lol

songqu88@gmail.com

Quote from: Nosferatus on June 23, 2011, 11:44:58 AM
Like belgium? who would want antyhing like belgium?
*shivers*

They have good waffles. And don't listen to the rest of the Universe. On Earth, do as the Earthlings do. "Belgium" isn't a bad word.

Shizzle

Quote from: Artemesia on June 25, 2011, 12:18:43 AM
They have good waffles. And don't listen to the rest of the Universe. On Earth, do as the Earthlings do. "Belgium" isn't a bad word.

Could you stop about the damn waffles? For crying out loud! What they call a waffle in the USA doesn't even compare! :P

I mean, you people drink Heineken and call it beer..

Vellos

Quote from: Raz on June 23, 2011, 05:24:36 PM
This is funny because I envision Terran's woodlands to be like those of western Canada. And guess where I'm from haha

Heh.

Yeah... might wanna work on that. We're semi-tropical.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

vanKaya

By western Canada I mean Vancouver island, which is a temperate rainforest. I think it works.

vanKaya

Also... Kentucky is considered subtropical... Is it a coincidence that that is the climate you've chosen?  ;D

songqu88@gmail.com

Believe it or not, even New York qualifies (barely though)

Vellos

Quote from: Raz on June 26, 2011, 11:08:16 PM
Also... Kentucky is considered subtropical... Is it a coincidence that that is the climate you've chosen?  ;D

I said semi-tropical, not subtropical.

I envision Terran (and it has been fairly consistently roleplayed as) kind of like... Florida, or perhaps even as far as Belize or other central american climates. I hesitate to go too far south though, I see Madina as sitting just above the equator (Panama = Panamana?), and Averoth being somewhere around Canada... which sets Terran in the Caribbean or southern US. Northern Terran would be more mediterranean in climate, due to being drier, but southern Terran is certainly a jungle. Complete with monsoon-season (winter).
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

vanKaya

Quote from: Artemesia on June 26, 2011, 11:34:49 PM
Believe it or not, even New York qualifies (barely though)

I don't believe it, and neither should you. New York has a humid continental climate. Not subtropical.