Author Topic: Luria Nova vs the rest (bis)  (Read 26495 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria Nova vs the rest (bis)
« Reply #15: November 27, 2014, 01:49:46 AM »
I'm honestly tired of the fact that some people can't get over the reality that what happened, happened. And that constantly whining about it, or pointing out that they knew better all along, isn't adding anything positive or constructive to the discussion.

A problem was identified.
A plan was made.
Action was taken.
Maybe some other plan would have been better. Maybe not.

But what i do know, is that so long as your sole contribution to the discussion consists of "you screwed up, i was right all along", then two things are going to happen:

1: you will continue to be part if the problem, and not the solution
2: people will continue to ignore you

What happened cannot be undone, even if it was decided that what happened was not the right course if action. What remains to be seen is if some additional action can be taken that will have a positive affect.

So, please try to focus on what we can do going forward.

Fully agree. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, except that it does not necessarily allow you to fix past mistakes, just inform future actions. There were perhaps better solutions, but such things are frankly Theory craft, since the only way to prove a better outcome would entail altering the past. What we should be focusing on is not the failures of the invasions, but what can be done to correct existing problems that still persist as well as problems introduced by the changes.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.