Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14868 times)

Zakilevo

Roleplay from Urtagoth Lapallanch   (17 hours, 41 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (26 recipients)
After sending a request for audience to Grandmistress Eviera, Urtagoth sat down on a chair close to the courtyard to dry his sweat.

His oldest soldier Bon, who has managed to stop Urtagoth from displaying his obnoxiousness several times, told Urtagoth he would wait in the barracks near the palace. Commoners were not allowed within the halls of the White Spire which gave Urtagoth no choice but to venture into this unknown territory made of white marble. As he waited patiently for hours, several people passed him by. Some looked curious to know who he was while some looked at him with disgust.

Few of those passers were kind enough to stop by to talk to Urtagoth. Out of those few, two nobles left Urtagoth with impressions of what Morekian nobles were like within the walls of the capital.

A lady in red dress emerged from Urtagoth's memory first.

"So you are the fat man who dare to call himself a knight serving the empire? Does the empire let just anyone be a knight these days?"

"I do not know you are lady but if I were you I would watch my mouth.  You never know what will happen to young knights! I may one day become someone of high status!"

"Well at least you have a sense of humour, Sir KNIGHT. If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up. You look like you can hardly swing a sword. Is there even a horse that can withstand your weight? You should ride an ox maybe?"

"What family are you from? I must challenge your house for mocking me in this fashion!"

"I have no family name to tell someone as lowly as you. Begone from the courtyard before her holiness calls her guards to drive a crag like you away."

With that the lady departed the courtyard.

"I swear to the stars I will exterminate all crags from the surface of this continent!"

An hour later, a well built knight passed by the courtyard, stopping at the sight of Urtagoth.

"I recognize that emblem. I haven't seen it since Astrum's last war against western realms. Are you from Astrum, Sir?"

"I am surprised to see someone who recognizes my family emblem. Who might you be, Sir?"

"I am Sir Garanolg. My family is only a minor family but I've had my fair share of battles. I've even served under Strategos Lapallanch. I believe that's where I saw your emblem from."

"Ah, you've probably seen Sir Kihalin. He has gone missing ever since his sudden resignation. With the western regions overwhelmed by monsters, I doubt he is still alive but you never know. The man was known for his swordsmanship and he may yet be living somewhere even monsters can't reach. I may journey west soon to find out what happened to the western continent. Would you be interested in joining me?"

"No, Sir. I am too old now. I am just content with guarding the palace. However, I might be able to convince my son to join your cause. I have many sons and at least three of them are adventurous. You may find one to assist you in your journey. And I am sure you will find some of your fellow knights to be interested as well. I've heard there are few new faces around."

"Indeed. I am just waiting for Sir Og and Sir Hadron to arrive in the capital. We were going to meet in Muspel but both of them tried to outrun me to Nifelhold. Too bad none of them made here yet. I've been waiting for them for almost a day now."

"Interesting. I think I've heard Sir Og and Sir Hadron somewhere. You might find them somewhere in the capital. It is time for me to go now. Can't relieve myself from my duty for too long. I hope to see you again, Sir Lapallanch."

"They call me Urtagoth the 'Cragtooth'. You may call me Urtagoth."

"Eh... Cragtooth? I am not sure who called you by that name but-"

"You don't have to say. I've already been compared to this crag creature for too long. One of my reasons to travel west is to exterminate these creatures."

"I doubt you will ever be rid yourself of crags. If you let even a few get away, they will return to you by hundreds before a season passes."

"...."

"Anyway, I wish you luck, Sir Urtagoth."

"See you around, Sir Garanolg."

Roleplay from Urtagoth Lapallanch   (just sent)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (26 recipients)
After waiting until night at the courtyard, guards showed up to show Urtagoth way out. Although they did not say it to his face, Urtagoth felt Grandmistress showed no interest in meeting a noble who has not yet been knighted. With a bit of disappointment, Urtagoth left the White Spire.

As the palace gate closed behind him, his men, led by Bon, gathered around Urtagoth asking about his day in the palace.

"I was insulted few times but that was expected. After all, I am not even a knight yet. Ordermarshal Helm told me to become his knight but even Grandmistress did not bother to meet me. I doubt someone who is so far down south will bother knighting me."

"What will you do now then Sir? "

"We meet up with Sir Og and Sir Hadron to see what they are up to. If they are interested, we can maybe form a expedition to fight crags in the western lands."

"Didn't Ordermarshal Helm mention something about a crusade?"

"Bah! Do you really believe a crusade can be called with only a handful of people joining the cause? A crusade can only be successful as long as all faithfuls want it. Not even half of the empire is interested in taking a part in it. Let's call what it is. A raiding part of Luria. Well at least that is what those fancy nobles in the palace were saying. Mockery of the golden days of our holy faith if you ask me."

"Well you will have to join an army, do you not Sir?"

"There are only two active armies. I will just join the imperial guards. I've met a member of the group. I believe he called himself Sir Garanolg. Maybe I will see him again. But for now, let's find Sir Og and Sir Hadron. Send them letters to find out what they look like."