Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14975 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Ooc: this should go before the most recent post from Urtagoth.

Roleplay from Hadron Indirik   (3 hours, 13 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (28 recipients)
After arriving in the city of Nifelhold, Hadron once again sent Galbrecht off to see to the horses, get the troops some housing, and see to the repairs. This time Galbrecht did not come back mere minutes later. Hadron was able to enjoy his wine without any unpleasant interruptions.

Later that evening, Hadron sent for Galbrecht.

"So, Galbrecht, have you located Sir Urtagoth yet?"

"No, m'Lord. We've been asking around, but no one has seen him. And, if you don't mind my saying, he's a hard one to miss."

Hadron nodded. "That is true. Well, have the men keep an eye out for him. He was supposed to be here already."

"Of course, m'Lord. The men already know to be on the lookout for him."

"Good. Have you heard any more reports of this crag invasion? Things have been very quiet lately. You'd think that if there was a crag invasion, we'd have heard something by now."

"No, we haven't. Not even any rumours from the stablemen, and they're usually a pretty talkative lot."

"Hmm... that's what I thought. I've been through the reports for the entire Duchy of Starhammer. Not a single report of crags anywhere. Maybe Sir Urtagoth was mistaken, or perhaps they've been vanquished already."

"Perhaps, m'Lord."

"Well, keep your eyes open, Galbrecht. Maybe Sir Urtagoth got lost in the mountains, or something. If he doesn't arrive in another day or two ... Well, we'll see what happens then."
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.