Author Topic: Character Classes  (Read 10545 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Character Classes
« Reply #15: January 07, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »
Unique Purpose in the Game:

The warrior does posses a set of abilities no other has. When one becomes a Courtier, Trader, Diplomat, Hero, Cavalier or Infiltrator certain warrior abilities are lost or diminished as others are gained. Though it is the most bland class in the game, It does serve a unique purpose.

Fits into the Game:

I do not think the name fits into the game well but I can not think of a better one. From what I recall of history I believe that few middle age nobles would be warriors or heroes and that their "base class" would be something closer to cavalry.

Usefulness:

Warriors are quite useful. They are the only combat centric class/subclass capable of performing civil work. They are probably the most versatile of the classes. They can aid in region maintenance, lead worth units, attend tournaments, do police work, hang rebels and so much more.

Fun Factor:

The class itself does not lend itself to fun though it does not prevent it either. Being such a versatile class, players can seek many fun opportunities as a warrior!

Extras:

Being the base class of the game, I would try to make it a little more like the cavalier as most noble warriors, from what I recall were such. I would also make it easier to switch into certain other classes so a player can get their character on the track they most prefer sooner.