Author Topic: Lions vs Tiramorans: the petty war of the South!  (Read 21126 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I think the part that most bothers Deytheur, Chamberlain (and please do correct me if I'm wrong), and myself is the manner you've set up the war game that seems so artificial. It has nothing to do with hating on your war. Agreeing to a war where you only take a region or two from each other is fine. Agreeing to a war where you engage in a full war and on the 90th day agree to end hostilities with the 'winner' getting their wagered region and the returning all the other conquered regions back to the original realms seems extremely artificial and fake. Which is what Odoaker announced to the rulers.

And if I seem particularly grumpy about this, I'll fully confess I've been having trouble getting over how IC events fell out (IC stuff happens, we will move on, gives us reasons for a new direction etc.) and THEN constantly being accused OOCly of sitting around on our hands doing nothing when that is exactly what didn't happen. It's just hypocritical oocly.

"we are in a balanced war with very frequent battles, while the others on the continent (or entire other continents) are sitting around idle boring the players of this game."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:20:45 PM by Vita »