Author Topic: Crazy Merger Idea  (Read 20449 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Crazy Merger Idea
« Topic Start: May 15, 2015, 11:30:08 AM »
I am actually not that fan of M&F. Sure, BM is old but for now, I feel it is somewhat more stable than M&F or maybe I am used to BM more. I absolutely despite M&F's message system as it was way too confusing for me and it felt like I was writing a forum post rather than messaging others.

It would be nice to have a fluid map, however, where cities and strongholds appear and disappear over time unlike BM's static map where strongholds are located in the middle of nowhere.

To me, M&F is too complicated - or maybe I am unwilling to go in depth or discouraged for some reason. Micomanaging every soldier tired me out pretty quickly.

I am not sure how much of BM's system will be transported over to M&F but if it is more M&F than BM, I am very against it.

*Additional thoughts

I think what I do not like about MF's system is how it has too many turns and how buildings take time to be built. I like the simpler concept of BM over MF.

For me, the best solution is to change the current static map to MF's fluid map with quicker and easier ways to construct buildings and so on. Of course, you don't want cities and strongholds everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:33:25 AM by Lapallanch »