Author Topic: Limiting unjustified diplomatic actions  (Read 11674 times)

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Limiting unjustified diplomatic actions
« Topic Start: June 08, 2011, 03:12:42 PM »
This shows WHY this is a bad idea. Arcaea declared was because we were treaty bound to defend OW. Yes it had little to do with the Cathay-GA issue, and had everything to do with GA marching through Cathay to attack OW. See how easy it is to assume something has no RP basis simply because you aren't personally privy to it?

on contrary, it exactly shows why it is a good idea, and i am trying to state firm facts, where there is issue of personal preference, all are equal in value, your or mine.

Arcarea did not have alliance with OW, to conduct commando actions in case OW is attacked, and that is what exactly proves my point, as quick actions have nothing to do with medieval wars (and with slow-paced game what BM intentionally is, to allow us more time)

Moreover, the mentioned help has nothing to do with proposal, it would be completely sufficient that they lowered relations to neutral, and all actions to help OW would be available, but no, Arcarea used the fact that GA army was far away to quickly change relations from peace to war, to gain tactical advantage.

With enough good preparations they could gain crucial advantage only for the fact that mechanics allows such low-taste actions.

GA actually entered that whole war because they did not expect Arcarea will act in such commando-manner, which was large disappointment in RP-ing sense.

They conducted risky and hard-to-organize action, but did not expect to fight against "buttons-pragmatism" is not FEI advertised like RP-ing continent?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:36:04 PM by Stue (DC) »