Author Topic: Helyg Derwyddon  (Read 24190 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Helyg Derwyddon
« Reply #15: July 14, 2015, 03:50:46 AM »
Also please no Lurians, I went north because I was bored of their bad RPs, lazy "lets just join the biggest realm" worth ethic and general stench.

So much for playing the game as if with good friends, I see.

As far as bad roleplays and general stench, it wasn't a lurian player who sent an inappropriate OOC link of a humorous dick gif to other players via an IC stepdown notice, on an SMA continent.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 14, 2015, 06:58:11 AM »
This is not a Lurian thread. Please make one of your own if you want to talk on that topic, positive or negatively.

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 14, 2015, 04:59:53 PM »
So much for playing the game as if with good friends, I see.

Sorry I really should have made that post clearer about not being serious and I thought it was clear it was about Lurians in-game/IC and not at all to do with the players. You really don't need to take everything bad said about Luria or your characters so personally. I have nothing against you personally and have no desire to attack the player even if I don't like their characters or realm.

I'm also not a very good RPer either, I know :p

As far as bad roleplays and general stench, it wasn't a lurian player who sent an inappropriate OOC link of a humorous dick gif to other players via an IC stepdown notice, on an SMA continent.

Yeah that a real screw up on my part. Sorry I shouldn't have done that.

You have to admit though it was kind of funny. It definitely is not something I wish to do again though.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:02:44 PM by Ossan »
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 14, 2015, 05:15:05 PM »
You have to admit though it was kind of funny. It definitely is not something I wish to do again though.

Sorry, no. That kind of thing on an SMA continent isn't funny. It's juvenile and pathetic, at best, and at worst it's malicious.

We have SMA standards for a reason. If there had actually been a Titan report on something like that, there's a very strong possibility the perpetrator would have found himself on an involuntary trip to another continent, where that kind of behaviour is only terrible and strongly frowned upon, not outright banned.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ossan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 15, 2015, 02:31:43 AM »
Yeah and I agree about it not being appropriate, which is why I didn't intend to actually send that in the first place. As I already said I screwed up and I regret it. I quite like Dwilight's SMA, one of the best things about the place.

I had it in there as a joke to blow off steam while I was writing it, whatever it was... I honestly do not remember the content of that message in the slightest. What I do remember is getting a few OOC messages from other rulers who thought it was hilarious and a fun medal. It is never something I will do again, but clearly some people found it hilarious (everyone's sense of humour is different, I don't approve of all of them either but what can you do?). Regardless, it was a dumb message sent a long time ago. I regret that mistake and moved on with life.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 15, 2015, 04:32:26 AM »
And let's move on past that incident and get back to the topic at hand: Helyg Derwyddons groundless attack on Morek!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 15, 2015, 04:48:38 AM »
Sorry I really should have made that post clearer about not being serious and I thought it was clear it was about Lurians in-game/IC and not at all to do with the players. You really don't need to take everything bad said about Luria or your characters so personally. I have nothing against you personally and have no desire to attack the player even if I don't like their characters or realm.

I don't have anything against you personally and am glad you have no desire to attack the players. But it really did not read like discussion of how horrible our medieval-period nobility are when you're specifically mentioning OOC things like bad roleplay. Our characters don't go around talking to each other about how such and such character is such a bad roleplayer. At least, I haven't found an active LARPing guild on Dwilight for Seoras to join, yet. :P So I'm not sure how your statement could be interpreted other than at the player.

I'm perfectly aware of how arrogant, stubborn lurians can be, and its hardly their only 'negative' qualities, so don't mind such neutral-observer, or even admitting-to-character-bias-perspectives, discussion of IC events. I only bothered to login and reply because it seemed so much like it was not aimed at characters, but if it wasn't, then its all good. :)

And it would probably totally make Gundam a happy man if a mod split this tangent off to its own thread.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 15, 2015, 04:50:53 AM »
And let's move on past that incident and get back to the topic at hand: Helyg Derwyddons groundless attack on Morek!

Arnor's attack is even more groundless!

Ossan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 15, 2015, 04:59:57 AM »
Arnor's attack is even more groundless!
Actually it covered quite a bit of ground, we put our own flag up on top of the Morekian one.
Taselak is Best-elak.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 31, 2015, 04:36:53 AM »
Interesting rumors are heard in our realm, though I'm not at liberty to disclose what.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 31, 2015, 04:37:25 AM »
Also, our ruler might step down.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 31, 2015, 03:39:43 PM »
Rumors are awesome!  (Especially when you start them yourself.)

Ossan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 31, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »
I heard that Indirik has moles that form the shape of the Bloodstars on his buttocks.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 31, 2015, 10:56:54 PM »
No, that's Urtagoth.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: August 02, 2015, 01:02:44 AM »
I can into importance! By that I mean I'm getting many private messages IG. >.>