Author Topic: The Empire  (Read 37153 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Empire
« Reply #45: October 01, 2015, 07:11:29 AM »
gotcha. they were referring to viridiana.

@gundammerc if youre going to throw insults at least read my post. "was" is a past tense verb. at the peak of your alliance's noble count it was 36 vs 12 nobles, exactly three to one. even before myern existed it was 30 on 12 when sorraine and GDD each had 15. Previous to Arcaea's entrance to the war, or maybe previous to your most recent embarrassment in Lenamaziel, your alliance had 24 or 26, cant recall exactly, so you still had twice our number.

Now you're down to 18 and if you do the math, we were surviving against (and beating in skirmishes) Sorraine and GDD as two realms with nearly double that noble count, and beating you guys badly as three realms with 2.5x that noble count. So no, Arcaea isn't screwing us over, because it doesn't matter how many realms you are, but a good try at spinning the situation.

Yes, and you aren't reading mine. Or did you miss the part where I specifically mentioned the lack of cooperation because it is separate smaller realms? Oh, and love the required use of the word "spinning" as if that makes your argument correct. But it doesn't matter what I say, because you'll still be whining about how the smaller realms outnumber you. Here, let me put it another way to show you how little you actually face.

Principality of Zonasa: A paper tiger that doesn't even have enough nobles to rule its own lands. Basically what Morek was on Dwilight, except only an equal to Cathay if it were actually populated. Half of its regions don't even have lords.
GDD: A realm currently in the process of imploding on itself. Has had a ruler, lord and a duke leave the realm, and I believe the General paused their character. Fat chance much resistance will be found there.
Myern: Still in the process of stabilizing itself after the formation, barely avoided a war with GDD, and currently under attack from two sides. Possibly also leeching off of the death throes that GDD is going through. Out of the war, so not even a threat.
Sorraine: The only strong, stable realm of the four. Pretty much your main threat, as they don't need to worry about Arcaea unless something major happens.

Oh yes, you're clearly in the fight of your lives here. *rolls eyes*