Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

How to add more gold to bounties?

Started by Miriam Ics, October 21, 2015, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam Ics

I see as a adventurer that some regions have a lot more than 10 gold as bounties for advies, but, as a lord, I cannot put more than 10.
How people do this?
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Vita`

You can have up to 20 gold in each bounty pot. You can only add ten gold at a time to each bountypot. In practice, because of the extra silver, this usually means adding ten gold adn then nine gold to each bountypots, in two separate actions.

Zakilevo

Feels kind of tedious to only allow up to 20 gold.

Vita`

It's still 240 silver. Advies get a *lot* of gold from selling uniques, so I'm not concerned.

Miriam Ics

Ahhh, I was not reading all. Its silvers that are shown to advies not gold.
I can see how to do it now. Thanks :)

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."