Author Topic: infiltrator sub-class disappears when emigrating  (Read 7565 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I believe it has something to do with not being affiliated with a realm. The game does not allow rogue infiltrators. (There are some blatant abuses that would be enabled by this.) I think the idea is that when you emigrate, you are briefly unaffiliated with a realm, so you lose the subclass.

Yes, and the checks to prevent rogue infiltrators are working. I don't recall anyone losing Infiltrator subclass changing islands before Anaris doctrinified the function. Characters get deported for infil actions and sent to Colonies joining Assassins and I've never heard of them losing their subclass. Removing it during emigration is just unnecessarily frustrating in my view, as you're just going from one realm to another realm. If you actually end up Rogue, then you can lose the subclass, but to do it during emigration seems pre-emptive for no real benefit for anyone. It just frustrates players who have to wait 7 days (or 3-5, if reduced) to change back. Which doesn't consider that you have to wait until 31st day in realm to become an infil again.