Author Topic: Lords of Creation, a message board RPG. Always recruiting.  (Read 17935 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Again again! Keep trying until I get something that works!

Name: Torus
Played by: Artemesia
Symbol: Red Lotus
Home: The Void
Domains: Changes, Knowledge
Preferred Weapon: Explosives
Divine Powers: Organized, Mythic
Extra Artifact Slot: Utility

A practical god who is curious about the creations of his fellow gods. Rarely creating anything of his own, he prefers to lead the creations of other gods down his path. Torus wants to see how far any lifeform can progress, as his stance is that he is a tuner among gods. What life they create he modifies. Societies that seek knowledge of their world, heroes who rise and lead their worlds, all come and go, and new ones arrive. The appearances may change through time, but the pursuit of knowledge remains.

But as curious as Torus is of low lifeforms, they simply are that: low. He does not care much for individual creations, only how far they advance before failing. Advances in technology and renowned scientists are the results Torus likes to see. But as a result of his meddling with other gods' creations, he can have varied relationships with them. Some may like his help in raising their creations, while others do not enjoy his interference.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Again again! Keep trying until I get something that works!

Name: Torus
Played by: Artemesia
Symbol: Red Lotus
Home: The Void
Domains: Changes, Knowledge
Preferred Weapon: Explosives
Divine Powers: Organized, Mythic

A practical god who is curious about the creations of his fellow gods. Rarely creating anything of his own, he prefers to lead the creations of other gods down his path. Torus wants to see how far any lifeform can progress, as his stance is that he is a tuner among gods. What life they create he modifies. Societies that seek knowledge of their world, heroes who rise and lead their worlds, all come and go, and new ones arrive. The appearances may change through time, but the pursuit of knowledge remains.

But as curious as Torus is of low lifeforms, they simply are that: low. He does not care much for individual creations, only how far they advance before failing. Advances in technology and renowned scientists are the results Torus likes to see. But as a result of his meddling with other gods' creations, he can have varied relationships with them. Some may like his help in raising their creations, while others do not enjoy his interference.

Approved. See you at rollover. In the mean time, consider good ways for your character to enter the story, preferably within existing framework.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Madmonk77

• Knight
  • tiki tiki on the rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
Can one still join?
I'm really interested.
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Can one still join?
I'm really interested.

Like the topic says, we're always recruiting. :)
The Stefanovics live.

Madmonk77

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
Well, here is my try, lets see if it gets approved.

Name: Brom "The Spirit of War"
Played by: Madmonk77
Symbol: A Spear-Banner
Home: The Plane of War (actually), The Void (beginnings)
Domains: War, Tradition
Favoured Weapon: Spear
Divine Powers: Mythic, Lead Populace

Brom is brave and strong. He is often seen meddling with mortals who worship him or war and that have a high respect for military traditions.
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Lords of Creation is still recruiting!

Applications are always open, and we are in need of them now more than ever!

We are still in need of at least one more volunteer to take on the role of MOD. Anyone interested in doing so, please contact me!

Madmonk

Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy and have only one other mod working with me. Your character is approved. Feel free to enter at any point (even before this rollover, because you were actually approved last week). Although your "Lead Populace" power has been replaced with "Leader of Men" ;)
The Stefanovics live.

Madmonk77

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
Since it took so long to apporve I never checked again, now I will se to write something down.
Nico.-

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, the game has closed due to lack of interest. Looks like I forgot to mention that in here, and to lock this thread.

Sorry about that.
The Stefanovics live.