Author Topic: Nivemus (Welcome to join)  (Read 23424 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Nivemus (Welcome to join)
« Reply #45: March 31, 2016, 10:55:37 AM »
Hmmm, I may have found a reason for Nivemus to war with Xavax...
But will need Wimpie character help to grant me lands passage right to pass through, the land passage right that Vix sought after from Eponllyn earlier :o
How to break it? Teach me when your neighbor is all too powerful. Before you could finish say the word "war", you only left with capital ::)

Nonsense, Sirion only fields 12k max these days and are fighting Oligarch also. In addition, if you contact Perdan and offer them access to your facilities, they'll prob be willing to help also. Nivemus can easily take Parm before Sirion even has the time to respond.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: March 31, 2016, 12:09:04 PM »
Nonsense, Sirion only fields 12k max these days and are fighting Oligarch also. In addition, if you contact Perdan and offer them access to your facilities, they'll prob be willing to help also. Nivemus can easily take Parm before Sirion even has the time to respond.

Or aid Caligus in attacking First Oligarch?

Options, options.. :o
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: March 31, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »

Wouldn't that be just an ordinary gang bang? :p
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: March 31, 2016, 08:05:00 PM »
Nah, even if we could grab Parm and a couple more regions before Sirion strikes, their counterattack would very likely leave us with less than we started with. Besides, our nobles seem to have become a little lazy, I wonder if war will wake them up. It's either that or fines  ::)

What I'm curious about is that reason to fight Xavax. What do you have in mind, Ketchum? We could use some adventure, if only for our new marshal to prove his skills.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:06:47 PM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #49: March 31, 2016, 09:09:47 PM »
Nah, even if we could grab Parm and a couple more regions before Sirion strikes, their counterattack would very likely leave us with less than we started with. Besides, our nobles seem to have become a little lazy, I wonder if war will wake them up. It's either that or fines  ::)

What I'm curious about is that reason to fight Xavax. What do you have in mind, Ketchum? We could use some adventure, if only for our new marshal to prove his skills.

That smacks of defeatism, D'Espana!

As for a reason, well, there ARE options...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: March 31, 2016, 10:19:17 PM »
Well deserved, completely justified defeatism, do you mean? You've got Selenia in EC, just check the CS count. Besides, I dislike the idea of fighting Sirion with gargoyles, which seem to make up nearly half of our army. Oh, and I'm talking about the motionless, rocky ones btw. Flying armored warriors would be supercool for sure, but it's not what I'm trying to tell you here.
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #51: March 31, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »
maybe things will shake up when Selenia makes a state visit to Sirion in a month or two
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: March 31, 2016, 11:00:40 PM »
If there's something in the entire BM universe I can trust, that's your skill to "shake up things". Buy a JeVondair today, never leaves you indifferent.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: April 01, 2016, 03:27:24 AM »
Oh yes 12k that we going to face? Then Garas should know how much Nivemus field these days too. Perdan ally with Nivemus against Oligarch or Sirion? Now that is an interesting proposal to consider, hmmmm...

If your character know Brock well, you will know how conflicted he is. He has reason to attack Oligarch and also not to. Maybe I should attack considering Garas done the unthinkable :P

We both know Nivemus military condition better than those who not there. I have PM-ed you the reason IC ;)

That has not included Caligus is Sirion ally as well and Caligus much closer to Sirion than Nivemus. Diplomacy does play a role in whoever Nivemus choose to fight with or against, along with reasons, justifications together.

maybe things will shake up when Selenia makes a state visit to Sirion in a month or two
Let see if that war between OI and Shadowdale shake things up or some characters make it a habit. But first Selenia need to be crowned Queen of the Southlands Empire by defeating all these many realms in the south. I think you making the progress already :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: April 01, 2016, 04:01:30 AM »
anyone whos intimidated by sirion has really not been paying attention to their win-loss record in the oligarch war... not exactly a crack military there.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: April 01, 2016, 09:14:35 PM »
Nice briefing, Ketchum. Pretty much covers everything I was about to say.

anyone whos intimidated by sirion has really not been paying attention to their win-loss record in the oligarch war... not exactly a crack military there.

They may be a little asleep too, but I am under the impression that if Oligarch is having such an easy time is mainly due to the activity difference between both realms. I still remember the Sorraine-Ohnar West stuff at FEI now three years ago or so, our smaller size and overall better activity and coordination was a huge part of the reason we defeated them in the end. That and their most unfortunate combination of pausing leaders and lack of replacements for them, of course.
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: April 02, 2016, 05:23:20 AM »
Nice briefing, Ketchum. Pretty much covers everything I was about to say.

They may be a little asleep too, but I am under the impression that if Oligarch is having such an easy time is mainly due to the activity difference between both realms. I still remember the Sorraine-Ohnar West stuff at FEI now three years ago or so, our smaller size and overall better activity and coordination was a huge part of the reason we defeated them in the end. That and their most unfortunate combination of pausing leaders and lack of replacements for them, of course.

Well if by activity difference you mean that half of Sirion just plain wasn't going to the battles.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: April 02, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
Well if by activity difference you mean that half of Sirion just plain wasn't going to the battles.

I would sign without hesitation a 50% army response in some realms.
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: April 02, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »
I would sign without hesitation a 50% army response in some realms.

That wasn't the response, that was half the realm refusing to fight.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: April 02, 2016, 05:22:57 PM »
That wasn't the response, that was half the realm refusing to fight.

Well, then I wouldn't sign it ::)
D'Espana Family