Author Topic: Lords of Creation OOC Thread  (Read 33859 times)

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
Re: Lords of Creation OOC Thread
« Reply #60: June 21, 2011, 03:40:31 PM »
I was taking a bit of time to post this since I got a bit mixed about what's Sun and what's Moon in this world, but I'm posting anyway. I suppose if something changes I can ask the mods for permission to change here?

Name:  Sophia, the Pale (will probably change as she develops a bit?)
Played By: Bluelake (Tali)
Symbol: A full moon crossed by a sword, must be tied to a chain.
Home: The Void
Domains: Moon, Love
Favored Weapon: Sword
Divine Powers: Mythic, Lifegiver
Extra artifact: Utility

Sophia, as opposed to Nicolai, is mischievous, but not in a bad way. She is curious towards everything, especially towards what the other gods are creating around the material world. She won't often appear as an avatar in front of the earthly creatures, but will always try to meddle in their lives. She promotes the feeling of love, love for another creature, love for knowledge, love for battle, love for whatever she thinks can make the world more interesting.

She usually approaches the earth at night, when the darkness covers forbidden yearnings and plans, and the moon is a token of hope for her followers. She carries a sword to symbolize a close battle for something you love.
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.