Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 26037 times)

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Reply #45: July 06, 2011, 06:41:41 PM »
Arglwydd, the Dream Heart

Plucking a hair from his head and placing it on the ground, Arglwydd begins to speak to himself.

"It is coming, a great war. The first true trial for my children." By this point, the hair had begun to change, taking on form and shape. "I will not leave them to walk this path blindly." Form and shape finally certain, an Alfar now stood before the Dream Lord. His features those of perfection, almost too beautiful to behold without weeping. "You are Oberon." (Create Avatar: Oberon)

"But I am so much more than merely Oberon. Emperor and Guide of the dream children, I am the Hand of Dream, and I am terror."

The ritual completed, Oberon turned away from the Dream Lord and was in Shrengar.

Oberon, Shrengar

Assuming power of the Imperium was a simple enough task for an avatar of the Father. The Alfar Emperor took upon himself the title of Living Emperor, placing the Immortal Emperor Oberon above himself. His position secured, Oberon set to work on his reason for being. He taught to the Alfar new methods of thinking about the world, giving them the tools to shape the world to their dreams. (Lead Populace: Writing, Engineering) Then he showed to them how the mighty Ka'Alfar could be shaped and carved and combined and bent to create beautiful art, buildings, and horrific tools. (Lead Populace: Crafting Ka'Alfar, Architecture, Psi Weaponry, Psi Barriers)

Taking then to the skies, Oberon showed to the Alfar how these new tools might describe not only the world around them, but their own selves, and how to put those lessons to form. (Lead Populace: Aeronautics)

Finally, Oberon gave a command to his royal court: "Go out to the world in peace now, and discover all that you may."

It was the beginning of a Golden Age for the Imperium.

Arglwydd, the Dream Heart

Arglwydd was undeniably pleased with himself. He knew what was coming, and had done everything he could to prepare, and in doing so had learned more about even himself. (Gain Domain: Mind)

AP 10
AP 8 = 10 - 2 Create Avatar: Oberon
AP 8 = 8 - 0 Lead Populace: Writing (free from artifact)
AP 2 = 8 - 1 Lead Populace: Engineering - 1 Lead Populace: Crafting Ka'Alfar - 1 Lead Populace: Architecture - 1 Lead Populace: Psionic Weaponry - 1 Lead Populace: Psionic Barriers - 1 Lead Populace: Aeronautics
AP 0 = 2 - 2 Gain Domain: Mind (Created Psion + Thrallherd + Psi Weaponry)

GP 15 = Growth! Divine Rank 3!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:43:47 PM by ^ban^ »
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.