Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 129302 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #165: August 29, 2016, 05:22:30 AM »
It already has progressed. Nearly half (the western half) of the realms in Dwilight were wiped out. Some people moved east; a lot quit the game entirely. More than a year was given for this solution to 'work'. It has not. Players have been voicing their discontent with the mechanic; they have been silenced, and quit. Something indeed has to change; the rogue mechanics forcibly pressuring outer realms is not working.

Again. Suggest something more productive. I can complain about many things too. But I don't contribute much so I stay quiet. If you want to change things so badly, why not pick up php and html? There are crash courses you can take. And they are FREE. once you know how to do them, you can start fixing bugs. What does that even mean? You are freeing up more dev time for Vita` and Anaris for them to actually start implementing changes instead of fixing bugs.

Don't forget they are spending their LEISURE TIME to do this. They ain't getting a penny out of doing any of this. Maybe it is about time some of your complainers to start helping out with things that need to be done to get this game going?