Author Topic: Dude, where's my C'thonia?  (Read 9698 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Dude, where's my C'thonia?
« Topic Start: June 21, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »
They're kinda stuck.  They can't hold their land without attention, but they threw in their lot with Arcaea in the invasion of Zonasa, so they are now surrounded by nations who would love to absorb them with a decent cassus belli, but they don't dare declare away from Arcaea either.
It's not Arcaea that's keeping them alive at the moment, rather the fact that idiots in Kindara and Cathay decided to rescue C'thonia last time they attacked Zonasa (which didn't really have much to do with siding with Arcaea, they just like attacking us.  And losing badly), and tell Zonasa that we were not allowed to eliminate the threat to our security.  Grr.  So, for some reason (honestly, I'm pretty sure Zonasa could take on all three realms) we decided to agree to a treaty that prevents us from entering their lands unless they enter ours first.  On the plus side, if they do attack us, all the realms that border Zonasa are obligated to help us destroy C'thonia totally.

Hmm, I wonder if I can engineer a false flag operation to get this to happen. . . .