Author Topic: Is Dwilight really SMA?  (Read 43009 times)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Is Dwilight really SMA?
« Reply #45: June 24, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
And now you're the one going to a different point. I hit the point: How can one take religion seriously when it is very likely that the majority of the PLAYERS do not even take it seriously, much less any of their characters?

Titles are things that are right there in the freaking message. If you're an idiot (even if you're blind BM has support so you can hear what their titles are) or really that lazy, then there's no help for you.

Yet people still use titles incorrectly. People still say "Sire" instead of "Lord" etc. I suppose everyone is just stupid then, or blind.

Where are you pulling this "majority of players don't take it seriously"? Players take any powerbase seriously and will take religion seriously when it threatens to rid them of their power (e.g. The gigantic SA bloc.) The current problem the original poster has mentioned is that some people wish to stop organized religion because of religion will become a new player in the power structure of realms. This is only a problem in areas where religion has not already penetrated.

This is a problem because medieval times were pretty much characterised by religion being a major player in politics.

But religion? That's not in your face. Never has been, and hopefully never will be. I suspect that would be a turn-off for more players than it would be a turn-on.

There are plenty of islands that don't have SMA. Maybe you are better suited to one of them.
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm