Author Topic: Admin/Mod Moderation  (Read 8513 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Admin/Mod Moderation
« Topic Start: June 08, 2016, 03:47:44 AM »
Missing two things, I think that are relevant in this. Interpretation is a trivial thing and that it is to each their own, is it not?

I have not I called Gundam a fool (at least not in that thread), that is what you are saying I am calling him, which is your own take on the conversation. I said clearly that he cannot grasp hold of what he types as of recent, in other words he is typing what comes to mind before thinking about ramification or taking it to thought. Though his apology a testament to that.

Moderation below my standard? That hearsay more or less because I am stating the warning I received I believe is unjust, but the moderation on the comment in so called thread I agree with since it was clearly vulgar.

I'm not sure Victor what you are getting at, but you can elaborate more, though I cannot promise I will indulge you every time. Though I would point out constructiveness of this is clearly that we should know how to actually refute a warning if warned and if we are warned we should know by who so we can address it with another party beside just the ambiguous group so then we would need to know who has given out the warning so we can contact another beside the one that action to warn us. Else is it not a system that is just a circle, that has no real solution for warnings being justified rather than being a opinion of a Admin/Mod. Though if it is not done that way then I think it would be wise for the Administration/Moderation of this forum to actually and final explain the process or steps they take.

I'm truly here only to see what Admins, mods, and Dev team will say from what I gather the team is more or less the same and they make up the Titans for the most part. In this instance I'm calling on them for a public answer and not a private message. I don't believe that is to much trouble to ask, even if I am wrong in what I stated I think it is only to their benefit to explain the process they take.

I say this because the magistrate issue ended poorly as it is now gone, titans are always under some type of scrutiny and well the people needs answers. No different than in game when a knights want to understand why their king signs a agreement of alliance with a realm that is not favorable.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)