Author Topic: Inalienable Rights case - please help judge  (Read 6117 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Definitely not an IR case
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Wasn't sure but kinda thought not... The IR's are mainly military.

Still a bit shabby though

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
You're not being banned for playing a priest, you're abilities as a priest is being restricted. To use the example in the OP, it would be like the Judge putting in laws against using Infiltrator skills like killing militia or assassinating characters, or a merchants ability to buy and sell, a Courtiers ability to diddle with a regions civil workers, or a heroes ability to tell tales, or a Diplomats ability to write (normally useless) treaties, or a Cavaliers ability to... wear shiny armor? Well, they can't all be winners. :P

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Since you're the only priest, I'd say it sounds a bit more like a vendetta against you, not an attempt to keep people from playing priests. My take from 10,000ft up

----

To be clear, I was told in 3 separate realms I "could not play an infiltrator in this realm", in those exact words.

In the first I went ahead & stabbed a realm mate, so that is the unrelated reason I was banned and left. No complaint there about the ban.

----

It DOES sound like some rulers have misinterpreted the rule, is all it was; hopefully now it is all cleared up for everyone.