Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Adventurers: Drop items?

Started by Wimpie, June 15, 2016, 04:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove item drop functionality for adventurers?

Yes
8 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Wimpie

Okay so I've been going through some bugs and found this one, about the dropping of items.

http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=7818

To be honest, I don't know why it's around because it never seems profitable to drop items. My question is should we remove the functionality or not?

Do not hesitate to leave comments and/or fill out the poll.

NOTE: I'm talking in general about dropping items. You can't drop advy/combat gear anymore.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

JDodger

Quote from: GundamMerc on October 01, 2015, 08:28:47 PMBy the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Noone you know

was probably added thinking there would someday be limits to how much you can carry.

drop it & re-add if that gets added to game

Wimpie

Thanks, more opinions please!

Lorgan

Sages and wizards require too many random items to justify putting a limit on the items an advie can carry. But it's also the reason that you should never drop an item.

steelabjur@aol.com

I see no use for it, if you really need to clean up your advie's stuff, selling stuff is always a better option.

Zakilevo

Yes. What is the point of dropping items anyway?

If it was more like you can only carry limited number of items then maybe. But it isn't the case and I also don't see any incentive to drop anything. For now it is better to carry everything even junks.

jaune

Only thing i could imagine are portal stones mainly for RP reasons willingness to stay out of those scary things :D
~Violence is always an option!~

Wimpie

Or you could RP that the magic concerning these stones makes them unavailble to drop them!

But I thought you were able to sell those, too? Selling is always the better option..